Victims of CSIRO Website reaches 50,000 unique visits
This week the Victims of CSIRO website logged its 50,000th visitor since the website went public in August 2012. This is a monumental result for the Victims of CSIRO group and a vindication of the work undertaken by the Victims of CSIRO group and a topic in which a significant cross section of the Australian public have expressed obvious concern.
Some basic statistics relating to the Victims of CSIRO website are:
- Approximately 28,000 visits or 56% are new visitors to the website
- The remaining 44% are return visitors
- Of the return visitors approximately 19% of these have returned more than 10 times.
- The busiest month for the website was April 2013 with over 11,300 visitors.
- The busiest day for the website was the 15th of April 2013 and had just over 2,000 visitors.
This statistics demonstrate a good balance of new and recurrent visitors to the website.
The Top 12 countries viewing the Victims of CSIRO website are:
2. United States
7. United Kingdom
11. Netherlands/Den Hague